Problems with payment
Are you experiencing problems with payment on our website?
If you experience problems with payment on our website but there is coverage on your card, it is due to 99% that your bank has set an amount limit on your card.
How do we solve the problem so you can order your new audio furniture?
There are two solutions:
1) You can always contact your bank and ask them to change your amount limit, or change it yourself in your online or mobile bank. Follow this guide:
How to do in mobile banking
- Log in to mobile banking
- Tap"Map"in the top menu.
- Touch the desired card in the list.
- Touch 'Map Settings'.
- Press 'Amount limits'.
- You can now see the limits on how much you can withdraw on the card per. day and per. month in ATMs and in stores.
You can adjust the amount limits written in light blue by pressing them - up or down. However, there will always be a max.
How to do in online banking
- Log in to your online bank
- Click on the function arrow next to the desired map and select 'Details'.
- Select the tab:'Amount limits'. Here you see the limits for how much you can withdraw the card per. day and per. month in ATMs and in stores.
This guide is indicative and may vary depending on your bank.
2) Contact us and pay by bank transfer
You are also always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and choose payment via bank transfer rather than card payment.